Class 42 Heavy Steam Freight Locomotive w/ Tub-Style Tender
Road: DB - Deutsche Bundesbahn (1945-now)
- List Price: $429.99
- Our Price: $363.88
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 42 heavy steam freight locomotive, with a type 2´2´T30 tub-style tender. Black/red basic paint scheme. With Witte standard version smoke deflectors, pilot truck with solid wheels, both lower headlights on the front of the locomotive built into the cylinder block. No smokebox access step below the smokebox door. Locomotive road number 42 555. The locomotive looks as it did around 1950.
- Completely new tooling.
- Especially finely detailed metal construction.
- mfx digital decoder, headlight changeover, cab lighting, and a smoke unit contact included and controllable in digital operation.
- Partially open bar frame with mostly open view between the frame and the boiler.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler.
- Different road number from that for 39042.
The Marklin 39043 shows to be in stock at ajckids.com
UPC or EAN: 4001883390437 - Marklin 39043
Our Marklin and Trix products come with the full 2 year Marklin USA and Marklin Worldwide Warranty. Defective items can be returned to Marklin's Warranty department at Walthers, or directly to the factory for service. We will always do our best to assist you with issues that may arise.