DRG D 311.01 a/b Double Diesel Locomotive (bottle green)
Road: DRG - Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (1929-1945)
Discontinued: Only available while supplies last.
- List Price: $2,849.99
- Our Price: $2,748.57
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) D 311.01 A/B double diesel locomotive, later the German State Railroad Company (DRG) class V 188 001 in an Era II "Bottle Green" paint scheme (the locomotive looks as it did around 1941). Original version without a roof addition with a MAN motor and corresponding exhaust opening. Eight sand boxes per side and locomotive half. Stationed in Essen.
- Double locomotive with 2 motors.
- Completely new tooling, constructed of metal with separately applied brass parts.
- Highly detailed model for advanced model railroaders.
- Roof vents powered by servomotors.
- Exhaust smoke from both stacks.
- Full sound.
- Engine room lighting can be controlled.
- Cab lighting.
- All axles powered.
- Connecting drawbar with a guide mechanism between the locomotive halves.
- Digital remote controlled Telex couplers front and rear.
- Prototype couplers included.
Marklin 55285 is currently on backorder at Marklin. We have not recently updated our inventory on this item. We may still have the item in stock. If you prefer to check before ordering, you can send us an email and we will gladly check the availability for you.
UPC or EAN: 4001883552859 - Marklin 55285
Our Marklin and Trix products come with the full 2 year Marklin USA and Marklin Worldwide Warranty. Defective items can be returned to Marklin's Warranty department at Walthers, or directly to the factory for service. We will always do our best to assist you with issues that may arise.