Marklin 74491 - Electric Turnout Mechanism C-Track
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
This is a kit for converting C Track turnouts to electric and digital operation. It has a double solenoid mechanism with end shut-off contacts. It can be operated from an accessory controller or by means of a digital decoder.
This electric mechanism can be installed and connected on turnouts very easily without special tools. The mechanism sits hidden in the roadbed; below-baseboard mounting is not required. It is encapsulated against dirt and is protected against overloads with the end shut-off contacts. The mechanism can be controlled by means of a normal accessory controller, an accessory controller with a feedback function, or a digital decoder. The hand lever can be left on the turnout for manual control.
Note: The 24624 double slip switch already has a special mechanism built in.
- This turnout motor is the new version of the 74490.
- A feedback function is possible with the 7271/72710 accessory controllers. That means that you can control these turnout motors with the "switchbox" Marklin 72710. The 72710 has small red and green LED lights, which will show you if the turnout is set to straight (green light) or curved (red light).
- When you upgrade to digital control, you can add a digital controller 74461, and this turnout motor plugs into that decoder.
- Turnout lanterns are available under 74470 and 74471
- Use the accessory output on your transformer (for example a Marklin 6646) to power these motors, and the 72710 control boxes. The ideal power (voltage) for the motors is 16 volts, they can operate using 16 volts AC but also work under 16 volt DC.
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883744919|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 74491 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 74491 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh