Trix 22056 - Electric Locomotive class EP 3/6
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 335 Köf III small diesel locomotive in Era IV. Ocean Blue / ivory paint scheme. Version with front vents, radio remote control, and switching couplers.
Model: The locomotive has a DCC digital decoder and controlled high-efficiency propulsion. Both axles powered. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Warm white LEDs are used for the headlights. The headlights can be turned off at both ends. The Telex couplers front and rear can be controlled separately. There is an open view through the cab and the grab irons are separately applied. Brake lines and switching couplers are included.
Length over the buffers 9.3 cm / 3-5/8".
|Spitzensignal Lokseite 2||·||·|
|Spitzensignal Lokseite 1||·||·|
Highlights: Body and frame constructed of metal. Telex couplers front and rear. Warm white LEDs for lighting.
- Era V
- Digital locomotives with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / delay are adjustable. Special motor with electronically enhanced load compensation or a compact bellshaped armature. Can be operated with Märklin transformers, in the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital system. One controllable auxiliary function (function), when the locomotive is being run in the Digital system.
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- For adults only
Released in:- New items brochure 2015
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh