Fleischmann 722401 - Diesel locomotive class 260
This is a new release for 2020.
The production date and arrival estimate has not yet been updated.
Scale: N-Scale (1:160)
Product DescriptionDiesel locomotive class 260
- Maintenance free motor
- LED headlights on each end of the locomotive
- Spring loaded central axle
- Metal rods
- The locomotive "noses" are reproduced to exact scale
- Separately applied shunter‘s handles
- Unobstructed view through the driver‘s cab
- Digitally-switchable light functions
The Deutsche Bundesbahn procured the locomotives of the class V 60/V 60.1 from the mid-1950s on, to use them for heavy and light shunting services. The difference between the series V 60 (260) and V 60.1 (261) consists in the higher friction load of the BR 261.The machines achieved a top speed of 30 km/h during shunting maneuvers and a line speed of 60 km/h. It has a power output of 478 kW. After the decommissioning of the first locomotives in the 1980s, many of them were delivered to domestic and foreign railway administrations.
- Total Length: 65mm
- Bulb Type: LED
- Axles Powered: 3
- With Flywheel
- Minimum Radius : R1 (192mm - 7.5 inches)
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4005575251167|