Marklin 29133 - Märklin Start up - "My Start with Märklin" Digital Starter Set
This is a new release for 2020.
The production date and arrival estimate has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Model: The tank locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has coupler hooks.
There is 1 loaded low side car and 1 dump car, each with Relex couplers.Train length 34.0 cm / 13-3/8".
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 2 no. 24172 straight track, 1 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 1 switched mode power pack, and a wireless, easy-to-use infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set.
The set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program.
Prototype: Tank locomotive, type Kklm 505 low side car to transport a bulldozer, and a dump car.
- Safe, easy for children to handle and simple control of functions thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Digital infrared controller for control of up to 4 trains.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
- The C Track layout is easy to set up.
- A vehicle included as a load.
Charlie Also Recommends
Marklin 00727 - Display with 12 "Standard Design Tank Cars"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh