Marklin 29453 - Märklin Start up - "Container Train" Starter Set
This is a new release for 2020.
The production date and arrival estimate has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Model: The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a factory-installed sound functions. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. There is a blinking light on the cab roofor The locomotive has coupler hooks. The 3 container flat cars are loaded with different types of containers (20-foot container, 40-foot container, and 20-foot tank container). All of the cars have Relex couplers. All of the containers can be removed from the cars and opened for loading. Train length 59.2 cm / 23-5/16".
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 7 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24224 curved track, 1 no. 24611 left turnout and 1 no 24612 right turnout. A switched mode power pack and a wireless, easy-to-use infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set.
The set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program. The 74492 electric mechanism can be installed in the turnouts.
Prototype: Henschel design DHG 700 fictitious diesel switch engine and 3 container flat cars painted and lettered for the German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG), loaded with different containers.
Charlie's Tip: The 72453 Container Set, the 44452 car set, the 44700 car, and the 72452 Container Terminal are ideal to expand the theme world of container logistics.
- Rugged train – ideal for children ages 6 and above.
- Container flat cars and the different types of containers designed for children.
- Locomotive includes a blinking light and sound functions.
- Safe, easy for children to handle and simple control of functions for train control thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Digital infrared controller for control of up to 4 trains.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
- The C Track layout is easy to set up.
Charlie Also Recommends
Marklin 00727 - Display with 12 "Standard Design Tank Cars"
Marklin 29133 - Märklin Start up - "My Start with Märklin" Digital Starter Set
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh