Piko 37222 - DR IV BR24 Steam Loco
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
37222 DR (Deutsche Reichsbahn) IV BR24 Steam Locomotive (G-Scale)
- Detailed 2-6-0 steam locomotive with lights and smoke
- Powerful 7-pole Bühler precision can-type ball-bearing motor
- Numerous molded-on and separately applied details including lights, brake cylinders, bumpers, smoke stack, tanks, piping, handrails, and more
- Comes with working 5-volt smoke unit
- Operating white directional lighting with switchable chassis lighting
- Detailed interior with engineer figure
- Digital DCC decoder and sound ready (Use a PIKO #36193 sound kit in conjunction with PIKO loco decoder #36121)
✓ Charlie's Tip: In this Digital upgrade locomotive will run on Analog DC, but sound functions ONLY on Digital DCC. There will not be sound on Analog DC power.
- Heavy duty, durable stainless steel drive wheel tires
- Carbon brush pickups
- Injection-molded driver centers
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 677mm / 26.7”
- Made in Germany
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4015615372226|
Charlie Also Recommends
DB III BR80 Steam Loco, Black/Red
Sale price $23199 $231.99
DR IV-V BR95 Steam Loco, Sound
Sale price $1,02399 $1,023.99
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh