Roco 78018 - Diesel locomotive 333 716 Lokomotion (AC)
This item is not in stock but available to order.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Diesel locomotive 333 716 of the Lokomotion, Epoch VI. LED headlights that change over with the direction of travel. Onboard decoder. Digitally switchable electric coupling. AC model with onboard decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions
- Complete new construction
- With a new developed electronic coupling for the first time
- Rich detailing on the model with many separately attached plug-in parts and freestanding handles
- Model in true to the original light and sound functions
The railway company Lokomotion from Munich uses the locomotive of the series 333 also for shunting services at goods stations. The Köf III with the operation number 333 716 was completely revised and overhauled in 2017. The locomotive which initially operated for the Deutsche Bundesbahn, presents herself today in a fresh white color with blue zebra stripes. The two-axle locomotive can be also discovered at the passenger station München Ost when she provides shunting services. There the locomotive is used for car shuttle services of former private providers and hauls holiday passenger trains.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh