Roco 79035 - Digital railway slewing crane EDK 750 (for Marklin 3-Rail)
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Product DescriptionDigital railway slewing crane EDK 750
- Lift and lower the crane‘s hook via multiple rope pulleys
- Crane operator cabin with switchable exterior lighting
- Switchable work lamp on the telescopic boom
- With built-in digital decoder and switchable light and sound functions
- Movable outriggers with loaded pedestals
- New, faithful replica of a crane-protection wagon
- Telescopic boom can extend via remote
- Crane can rotate via remote
- Crane can lift and lower via remote
- Crane can move by itself or run in train (after uncoupling the gear)
Slewing railway crane of the Deutsche Bundesbahn. Model available with authentic operation functions. Can be digitally controlled. Completely new design !
- Self-driving model
- Freewheel function in the train is possible
- The crane's superstructure with its boom can be rotated 360°.
- The crane boom can be raised or lowered.
- The telescopic boom can be extracted and retracted.
- The crane hooks can be raised or lowered with a multi stage pulley.
- The headlamps of the crane's superstructure and the work lamp on the telescopic boom are switchable.
- Model with onboard digital decoder and switchable light and sound functions
- Movable outriggers
- Barrier wagon with bearing block, counterweight and support pedestals
- Control by Z21 multiMAUS or Z21 ᴡʟᴀɴMAUS
- Specially adapted crane control in the Z21 app
- Control by PS4 controller
Fully functional model of a 6-axle slewing railway crane with moveable telescopic boom. The crane is self-driving but, due to a manually unlockable coupling of the gearbox, can also run along in a train. The crane's superstructure can be rotated 360 ° and has no rotation limit. All turning and lifting movements can be operated with Soft Start and Stop. It's a fun way to playfully lift and relocate bridges or lay switches and track yokes. The horizontal boom is perfect when the crane driver operates the crane. The telescopic boom can be wiped and telescoped in any working position, even with load on the crane hook.
- Digital Decoder
- Onboard Decoder Connection
- Total Length: 234mm
- Bulb Type: LED
- Axles Powered: 1
- 1 Traction Tire
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||9005033790356|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh