Trix 22187 - Tank Locomotive Class 094
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 094 (former class 94.5-17) freight tank locomotive, with a bell and pre-heater on the top of the boiler, switching radio antenna, and sleeve buffers. Road number 094 651-7. The locomotive looks as it did around 1969/70.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive is constructed mostly of metal. A 72270 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. Piston rod protection sleeves and brake hoses are included.
Length over the buffers 14.6 cm / 5-3/4".
Highlights: Locomotive constructed mostly of metal. A variety of operating and sound functions that can be controlled.
This model can be found in an AC version at ajckids.com in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number Marklin 37162.
- Era IV
- Digital locomotives with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / delay are adjustable. Special motor with electronically enhanced load compensation or a compact bellshaped armature. Can be operated with Märklin transformers, in the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital system. One controllable auxiliary function (function), when the locomotive is being run in the Digital system.
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights front and rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- For adults only
Released in:- New items brochure 2015
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106221873|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh