Fleischmann 731399 - Electric Locomotive cl.Re 460 SBB
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: N-Scale (1:160)
Electric Locomotive Re 460 of the Swiss federal railways SBB. Era VI. The model is equipped with delicate pantographs of the type Faiveley. After the modernization the Locomotive appears in a new look, features a central logo on the nose and has a lateral Locomotive number on top of the headlights.
Model with integrated load sensing digital decoder and true to the original sound functions from factory.
- In true to the original livery and lettering.
- In-plane applied windows.
- Metal die-cast chassis.
- Motor with flywheel.
- Drive on four axles.
- 2 wheels have traction tyres.
- Close coupler according to NEM 355 standards.
- LED headlights with red/white light changeover.
- Headlights change with the direction of travel.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||SBB - Swiss Federal Railways|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4005575194570|
Charlie Also Recommends
Electric Locomotive Re 465
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh