Marklin 29199 - Märklin Start up - "Jim Button" Starter Set
This is a new release for 2020.
The production date and arrival estimate has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Model: The "Emma" locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and two sound functions that vary with the speed. It also has dual headlights that will work in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive frame and body are made of plastic. 1 axle powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has coupler hooks.
The "Emma" locomotive has a removable roof so that the toy figures Jim and Lukas can ride along in the locomotive cab.
The "Emma" locomotive comes in an enlarged version (not 1:87 scale) for running on H0 C Track. Jim, Lukas, and the small locomotive "Molly" are included as toy figures and provide great play value. A cutout sheet for Molly's little basket is included so that Emma can take her little Molly "piggyback" on the trip.
Dimensions for the Emma locomotive are length over the buffers 100 mm / 3-15/16", width 60 mm / 2-3/8", and height 105 mm / 4-1/8".
Toy figure Jim: height approximately 36 mm / 1-7/16".
Toy figure Lukas: height approximately 45 mm / 1-3/4".
Molly locomotive: height approximately 42 mm / 1-5/8".
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 2 no. 24172 straight track, 1 no. 24188 straight track, 1 base station, 1 switched mode power pack, and a wireless, easy-to-use infrared controller, the Märklin Power Control Stick, are included. 2 each AAA batteries are included with this set. The set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program.
Prototype: "Emma" locomotive as well as Jim Button, Lukas the locomotive engineer, and the small locomotive "Molly" from the movie "Jim Button and the Wild 13".
© (2018): Rat Pack Filmproduktion GmbH /Malao Film, Inc. / Warner Bros. Entertainment GmbH
As well as the Website: jimknopfor de
The trip begins ... dive into the theme "Jim Button and the Wild 13" and start your trip together with the "Emma" locomotive, Jim Button, and Lukas the locomotive engineer. Experience the adventure and discover along with the other "Jim Button" products the world of the movie of the same name "Jim Button and the Wild 13".
- Emma locomotive includes a removable roof, and sound and light functions.
- Toy figures of Jim Button and Lukas the locomotive engineer, which can be put in the "Emma" locomotive cab, as well as the small locomotive "Molly" provide great play fun and accompany you on your adventure.
- Molly's little basket is included so that Emma can take her little Molly "piggyback" on the trip.
- Safe, easy for children to handle and simple control of functions thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick.
- Digital infrared controller for control of up to 4 trains.
- Freedom of movement around the layout with the wireless infrared controller.
- The C Track layout is easy to set up.
Charlie Also Recommends
Marklin 00727 - Display with 12 "Standard Design Tank Cars"
Marklin 29133 - Märklin Start up - "My Start with Märklin" Digital Starter Set
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh