Trix 22127 - Electric Locomotive Series 1200
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Prototype: Dutch State Railways (NS) class 1200 heavy general-purpose locomotive. Road number 1203. The locomotive looks as it did around 1970.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. Brake hoses can be mounted on the buffer beam.
Length over the buffers 20.8 cm / 8-3/16".
|Bahnhofsansage - NL||·|
|Spitzensignal hinten aus||·|
|Spitzensignal vorne aus||·|
Highlights: Now with a centrally mounted motor. Four axles powered. mfx/DCC digital decoder. Extensive sound functions included.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in:- New Items 2014
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh