Brawa 40230 - Steam Locomotive BR 06 DRG, II, DC Digital
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
UPC or EAN: 4012278402307
Steam Locomotive BR 06 DRG, II, DC Digital
Road no.: 06 002
- Drive in the locomotive
- Spring buffers
- Bogie with many individually mounted parts
- Finest metal spoked wheels
- Filigree and metal reversing gear
- Metal rods
- True-to-original light
- NEM-standard close coupling
- Authentic reproduction of brake callipers and brake rods at bottom of locomotive
- Adjustable tender distance
Information about the original
In 1934, in order to round off the program for the unit locomotives, the company Krupp was initially commissioned to build two locomotives of the construction series 06. During the realisation of this project, the Deutsche Reichsbahn started to lose interest in the giant locomotives. The locomotive of construction series 06 001 was first delivered in March 1939, the locomotive 06 002 only in August 1939. At the end of 1940, the Deutsche Reichsbahn issued a new paint regulation which specified that in the future the upper structures of the streamlined locomotives should no longer be black but anthracite grey.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DRG - Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278402307|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh