Brawa 44502 - Twindexx Railcar DBI Digital Version Extra
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
For many years now, double-decker trains have successfully formed the backbone of regional traffic. Double-decker trains are the ideal solution, especially on routes with low platform lengths and a high volume of passengers. The tried-and-tested single-wagon concept of the TWINDEXX Vario double-decker fleet is now being supplemented with an electrical railcar. Bombardier Transportation will supply 16 Bombardier TWINDEXX Vario railcars with regional train equipment to Deutsche Bahn AG. The new four-part railcars from the ", Do 2010", generation consist of 2 railcars and 2 middle Cars respectively. With the newly-developed driven TWINDEXX Vario railcar, it is now possible to utilise the trains as pure double-decker multiple unit trains. As a result, it is also possible to use this vehicle as an electric multiple unit train alongside the classic push-pull operation with an electric or diesel locomotive. This railcar can be combined with middle Cars and control cars depending upon the application and desired capacity. The central buffer coupling enables operation with double traction and, as a result, the implementation of a wing-train concept. The trains with a combined upper and lower entrance are comfortably equipped with generous seat spacing and plenty of storage space. Furthermore, the double-decker individual Cars permit the extension and shortening of the block train and, consequently, an adjustment to fluctuating demand or future development. As a result, they can be utilised for the most diverse of operational applications in both regional and long-distance traffic.
2 Railcars 1./2nd Class, 1 Middle Car 2nd Class
Base Version 44500 (suitable for Order no. 44501):
- Digital system recognition (DUAL POWER): Only one order number for all systems
- Suitable for all standard power and track systems (DC and AC), digital and analog
- AC pick-up shoe for Mä, rklin system enclosed, can be easily assembled as a clip
- Red/white light change with alternating direction of travel (LED)
- Incl. ESU Lokpilot decoder, suitable for DCC and Mä, rklin Motorola
- No replacement wheelsets required for the AC design
- Moving pantograph (without live-rail)
Digital Version EXTRA 44502 (suitable for Order no. 44503):
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278445021|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh