Brawa 44503 - Twindexx Middle Car Set DBI
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
UPC or EAN: 4012278445038
Twindexx Middle Car DBI
- Content: 2 railcars 2nd class, 1 middle Car 1st/2nd class
- Exactly scale 1:87
- True-to-original length over Scharfenbeck coupling
- Structure made of high-quality, impact-resistant plastic
- Metal bottom plate
- Printed window frames In-plane assembled windows
- Illuminated destination indicator (digital)
- Lighting with warm white LEDs
- Illuminated driver's cab
- True-to-scale details
- Extra mounted windscreen wiper
- Perfectly replicated three-dimensional front
- Multipart bogies
- Finest paintwork and printing
- With interior fittings, incl. driver's cab
- NEM-standard close coupling
- Lights change white/red, in the direction of travel
- Metal bearing
- ZugBus: automatic detection of the first and last model in the train, controlling and programming of all functions, detection of brake sections
- ZugBUS-Functions are only available in digital mode.
INFO ABOUT THE ORIGINAL
", IC 2", is the new name for the DB Fernverkehr AG TWINDEXX Vario®, trains introduced following the timetable change on 13.12.2015. Back in 2010, Bombardier Transportation received the first order for 27 five-partdouble-deck trains in combination with the BR 146.5 locomotives from apreviously-concluded framework contract with DB AG for a total of 800 double-deck trains. An order was placed for a further 17 trains in March 2015. The TWINDEXX Vario®, is a further development of the tried-andtrusted double-deck platform from Gö, rlitz. Each train has 468 seats, 70 of which are in 1st class as well as 10 bicycle parking spaces. The top speed of the trains is 160 km/h. The IC 2 will gradually replace all previous IC trains in the new long-distance traffic concept from DB Fernverkehr AG.Following the time table change, the first routes for these trains are Leipzig- Norddeich Mole, Dresden - Kö, ln and Koblenz - Norddeich Mole.The BRAWA models of the TWINDEXX Vario®, IC double-deck Coach es can be ideally combined with the TRAXX BR 146.5 electric locomotive from DB AG (Order No. 43976 - 43979) to create a train that is true to the original.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278445038|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh