Brawa 47721 - Pair of Log Cars DRG
The Deutsche Reichsbahn took over a number of log cars or swivelling bolster cars from the regional railways. They were all allocated to the &ldquo, Regensburg&rdquo, region. Since the next generation was only produced in insignificant quantities, the DRG had to continue to rely on the old swivelling bolster cars for a long time. There were detailed regulations which had to be adhered to when using log cars, which is why the log car pairs were only allowed to be coupled to the end of the train. The number of swivelling bolster car pairs was also limited depending on the route they took and the type of train.
- Metal chassis
- Consisting of two individual carriages
- Close coupling between the two carriages
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Cordon in lower-density material
- Finest metal spoked wheels
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DRG - Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278477213|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh