Fleischmann 715213 - Steam Locomotive cl.52 DB
UPC or EAN: 4005575192491
Steam Locomotive series 52 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn (DB), Era III.
- Drive on 2 wheels with 2 traction tyres in the tender.
- Motor with flywheel.
- Digital Interface according to NEM 651 standards.
- Dual headlights that change with the direction of travel.
- Close coupler pocket according to NEM 355 standards.
The BR 52 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn are the most known Locomotives of the commonly named war Locomotives. At the outset of the post war projects there were 15000 Locomotives being planned for production but then in 1942, only 7.000 and more were built. The Locomotives were considered indispensable even after 1945 in many parts of Europe since they were used for reconstruction projects on a longterm basis. The oeBB had the most different variants of the series 52 in their vehicle fleet. The original model of the Fleischmann Locomotive features a prominent cab tender.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4005575192491|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh