Fleischmann 739309 - Electric locomotive 193 839-8
This is a new release for 2020.
The production date and arrival estimate has not yet been updated.
Scale: N-Scale (1:160)
Electric locomotive 193 839-8 of the Salzburger Eisenbahn Transport Logistik (SETG).
* The model is used in the international goods traffic.
* Sophisticated printing on the model "Alpenlok"
* Delicate roof design
* The headlights of the locomotive can be partially or even entirely switched off with a microswitch.
Since the beginning of 2019, this particularly eye-catching Vectron runs on the lines of Europe. Both locomotive ends are decorated with three different Alpine scene motifs.
The picture shows both sides of the locomotive.
- Next18 Decoder Connection
- Total Length: 119mm
- Bulb Type: LED
- Axles Powered: 4
- 1 Traction Tire
- With Flywheel
- Minimum Radius : R1 (192mm - 7.5 inches)
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4005575192651|