Marklin 18035 - Krupp Flatbed Front Steering Truck with a Trailer
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Prototype: Krupp front steering truck with a 2-axle trailer to go with it.
Model: The truck superstructure is constructed of die-cast metal, the underbody of sheet steel. The metal wheels are turned parts with rubber tires. The radiator grill, headlights, brake lights, and other details are painted to contrast with the basic color of the truck. The cab has a window insert. The trailer is also constructed of die-cast metal and the rims are turned metal parts with rubber tires. The paint scheme for the trailer fits that of the truck.
Vehicle length approximately 22 cm / 8-5/8".
The 18035 Krupp truck with a trailer is being produced in 2017 in a one-time series only for Insider members
- Reproduction of an absolute classic: the Krupp front steering truck with a trailer from the Sixties.
- Replica of the truck, produced from the original tooling of the earlier 8034 model.
- Cardstock packaging with an historic design.
- The Krupp truck is being delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883180359|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh