Marklin 26801 - Dgtl SJ, NSB Ore Train with snow weathering (L)
No longer Available
Scale: H0-Scale, 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
UPC or EAN: 4001883268019
Norwegian State Railways (NSB) heavy ore locomotive as a 2-part side rod drive class El 12. Used on the ore line Lulea -Kiruna -Narvik. Road number 2113+2114. Olive green basic paint scheme, large headlights, cab doors in the old arrangement, large snow plows (Norrland plows), and spoked wheels. 6 type Mas IV ore cars. Authentic traces of snow. The train looks as it did around 1970.
• Highly detailed metal construction for the locomotive and the car bodies.
• mfx decoder with extensive sound and light functions.
• 2 high-efficiency propulsion systems with flywheels, 1 motor in each locomotive unit.
• Cab lighting and engine room lighting can be controlled separately in digital operation.
• Authentic traces of snow.
• Certificate of authenticity.
Charlie's Tip: A highly limited model, released as a Fall new model 2014.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||NSB - Norwegian State Railways|
|Railroad||SJ - Swedish Railways|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883268019|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh