Marklin 30390 - Class E 10.12 Electric Locomotive (Retro) - SOLD OUT
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class E 10.12 electric locomotive. Cobalt blue / beige basic paint scheme as the interim Rheingold locomotive. Version with five lamps on each end, high-efficiency vents with vertical grills and a continuous rain gutter. Road number E 10 1242. The locomotive looks as it did in spring/summer of 1962.
Model: This is a reissue of a Märklin classic. The locomotive has controlled high-efficiency propulsion and an mfx digital decoder. 2 axles powered on one truck. Traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The locomotive body and frame are constructed of metal. Both ends of the locomotive have a Relex coupler. The box has a colored illustration of the locomotive, which is representative of the original packaging.
Length over the buffers 18 cm / 7-1/16".
- Märklin classic from the 1960s.
- Elegant Rheingold paint scheme, goes with the Rheingold passenger cars from item number 40850.
- An mfx digital decoder included.
- Packaging includes a colored representation of the locomotive, borrowed from the original packaging for the class E 10.
- For the start of European TEE service 60 years ago, on June 2, 1957.
Charlie's Tip: A beautiful collectors item, combine with the amazing tin-plate Rheingold car set 40850. One-time series for the start of European TEE service 60 years ago, which began on June 2, 1957.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883303901|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh