Marklin 37331 - Electric locomotive serie 3600
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: Luxembourg Railways (CFL) class 3600. Original version. Similar in design to the French class BB 12 000.
Model: Locomotive comes with a digital decoder and controlled highefficiency propulsion. Special motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. 4 traction tires. Headlights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Marker lights as well as acceleration and braking delay can be controlled digitally. Headlights and marker lights with maintenance-free LED's. Pantographs mounted on freestanding frames. Numerous separately applied handrails. Brake hoses and prototype couplers can be mounted on the buffer beams.
Length over buffers 17.5 cm / 6-7/8".
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Digital locomotives with high-efficiency propulsion.
- Maximum speed and acceleration / delay are adjustable.
- Special motor with electronically enhanced load compensation or a compact bellshaped armature. Can be operated with Märklin transformers, in the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital system. One controllable auxiliary function (function), when the locomotive is being run in the Digital system.
- Digital decoder with additional, digitally controlled functions (f1, f2, f3 or f4) when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. The functions present depend on how the locomotive is equipped. Standard function (function) active during conventional operation.
- Dual headlights and dual red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Power supply can be switched to operated from catenary.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||CFL - Luxembourg Railway|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883373317|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37331 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37331 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh