Marklin 37334 - Electric Locomotive Serie 3600
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: Luxembourg State Railways (CFL) class 3600. Version is a basic color of wine red. The locomotive looks as it did at the beginning of the Nineties. French design similar to the BB 12 000.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and controlled high-efficiency propulsion. It also has a special motor with a fly wheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The headlights are warm white LEDs. The pantographs are mounted on free-standing frames. The locomotive has numerous separately applied grab irons. Brake hoses and reproduction prototype couplers can be installed on the buffer beams.
Length over the buffers 17.5 cm / 6-7/8".
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- Digital locomotives with high-efficiency propulsion.
- Maximum speed and acceleration / delay are adjustable.
- Special motor with electronically enhanced load compensation or a compact bellshaped armature.
- Can be operated with Märklin transformers, in the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital system. One controllable auxiliary function (function), when the locomotive is being run in the Digital system.
- Digital decoder with additional, digitally controlled functions (f1, f2, f3 or f4) when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. The functions present depend on how the locomotive is equipped. Standard function (function) active during conventional operation.
- Dual headlights and dual red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Power supply can be switched to operated from catenary.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||CFL - Luxembourg Railway|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883373348|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37334 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37334 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh