Marklin 37835 - Steam Freight Locomotive with a Cabin Tender
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 50 steam freight locomotive with a cabin tender. Witte smoke deflectors, 4 boiler domes, shortened running boards, DB Reflex glass lamps, and without inductive magnets. Road number 50 1581. The locomotive looks as it did around 1967.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler. 5 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. A 7226 smoke unit can be installed in the locomotive. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel. They and the smoke unit that can be installed in the locomotive will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. There is a permanent close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. The rear of the tender and the front of the locomotive have close couplers with NEM pockets and guide mechanisms.
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16“.
Protective piston sleeves, brake hoses are included.
Length over the buffers 26.5 cm / 10-7/16”.
- Newly developed cabin tender.
- Prototypical design changes to the locomotive, shortened running boards included.
- Especially finely detailed metal construction.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler.
- mfx+ World of Operation decoder and extensive operational and sound functions included.
- For still more operating enjoyment in the Märklin “World of Operation”.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883378350|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37835 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37835 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh