Marklin 39216 - Class 218 Diesel Locomotive
Delivery: Estimated fourth quarter of 2023
New for 2023.
UPC or EAN: 4001883392165
Digital: with Sound
System: AC 3-Rail for Marklin
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 218 diesel locomotive. Traffic red basic paint scheme. Road number 218 499-2. The locomotive looks as it did starting in 2011.
- Newly created sound project for the class 218.
- Equipped with striking snowplows on both ends of the locomotive.
- Prototypical roof version for the class 218.4 with large cooling fans.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Figure of a locomotive engineer seated in one of the cabs.
- Locomotive frame and body constructed of metal.
- Centrally mounted motor, all four axles powered.
- mfx+ decoder with extensive light and sound functions.
Model: The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled, high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. All four axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. The cab lighting changes over with the direction of travel and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The buffer beams are detailed and include snowplows typical for this class.
Length over the buffers 18.9 cm / 7-7/16".
Passenger cars to go with this locomotive can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item numbers 43806, 43816, and 43831. This model can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 25499.
Publications- New items brochure 2023
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB AG - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883392165|
Instruction Manual Download
Download the instruction manual for Marklin 39216