Marklin 45652 - 3 UP Railroad Maintenance Cars
Scale: H0-Scale, 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
UPC or EAN: 4001883456522
These cars are individually boxed. There is no large white outer box, in which these 10 boxes were originally packaged.
Prototype: 10 different freight cars from several American railroads. 1 caboose, 3 tank cars, 2 boxcars, 2 hopper cars, and 2 refrigerator cars.
- 45649-1 UP caboose,
- 45649-2 "Hooker Chemicals" tank car,
- 45649-3 "Baker´s Chocolate" tank car,
- 45649-4 "Dupont Metallic Sodium" tank car,
- 45649-5 "Missouri Pacific Eagle" boxcar,
- 45649-6 "Southern Pacific Overnight" boxcar,
- 45649-7 "Burlington" hopper car,
- 45649-8 "Baltimore & Ohio" hopper car,
- 45649-9 "NYC – Merchant´s Dispatch" reefer,
- 45649-10 "Pacific Fruit Express" reefer.
The frames and/or floors are constructed of metal. The cars have detailed trucks with special wheel sets. The ladders and other details are separately applied. The sliding doors can be opened. The couplers can be replaced with other types.
Dimensions: Length of the car set over the couplers 150.6 cm / 59-5/16 inches.
- DC wheel set 40 x 320552 (NEM)
- DC wheel set 40 x 320389 (RP25).
Charlie's Tip: This display is ideal to go with the Union Pacific "Big Boy" that can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item no. 37994.
This item is currently out of stock.
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883456522|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh