Marklin 88953 - Steam Tank Locomotive Marklin Magazin
Scale: Z-Scale (1:220)
Ugly Box Sale: Minor dents on outer box and box sleeve. Locomotive and plastic insert new and undamaged. Sold out at the factory.
Prototype: Class 74 steam locomotive.
- Locomotive frame and body constructed of metal.
- Finely detailed valve gear.
- Brake rigging and rail clearance devices modelled.
- 5-pole motor.
- Warm white LEDs for headlights.
- Plastic coupler hooks at both ends of the locomotive.
Model: The class 74 steam locomotive is painted and lettered for the Märklin-Magazin. The model has been largely redesigned and is finely detailed. The locomotive body and frame are constructed of metal. The locomotive has brake imitations, rail clearance devices, etc. modelled on its underbody. It has finely detailed valve gear. The locomotive has enlarged buffer plates. The front of the locomotive now has a plastic coupler hook. Warm white LEDs are used for the triple headlights.
The locomotive has a 5-pole motor. All 3 driving axles are powered. The wheels are black nickel-plated.
Length over the buffers approximately 55 mm / 2-3/16".
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883889535|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh