Noch 88405 - "Garmisch" Briefcase Layout N-Scale
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
"Garmisch" Briefcase Layout
with Minitrix Tracks
Railway Fun Always and Everywhere
Never miss your beloved hobby when travelling. Safely packed and ready-torun in a briefcase, your model railway will always be part of your journeys.
All briefcase layouts are made of high-quality NOCH structured hard foam, hand-painted and nicely decorated.
In the centre of this beautiful small N gauge layout there is a typical alpine village with four illuminated houses. The varied track course leads through a tunnel and across a bridge. Two trains are running separately on two independent train circuits. Power is provided by the included power supply.
· Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminium briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 795 x 545 mm, 160 mm high)
· Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
· Two train circuits, ready assembled
· Control box with 2 train controllers
· Four illuminated houses, lights controllable individually, automatic light operation
· Special speed functions: adjustable slow speed for each track, tunable speed synchronization of both track courses
· Possible to connect the included external power supply
The Tunnel Portal has a passage height of 3.9 cm.
Note for train combination: Please make sure that wagons are not longer than 9 cm because of the tight radius.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4007246884056|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh