Roco 72396 - Electric Locomotive Re 460 Lavaux
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Electric locomotive Re 460 006-0 "Lavaux" of the Swiss Federal Railways.
All of the 119 locomotives Re 460 of the SBB were operated in the division passenger traffic since 2004. The machines that were often used in commuter service accumulated high daily kilometer yields. The machine 006 that was put into service in 1992 was the first to reach the 5 million km mark which is commemorated with a special plaque on the locomotive. The given name ", Lavaux", for the locomotive points to the wine producing area at the Lake Geneva that was designated by the Unesco as world heritage site.
- Re 460 006-0 "Lavaux"
- additional kilometer record labels on both sides
- since 1992 5.000.000 km
- in current lettering without "2000" on the fronts
- with LED lighting, commuter train light change and two radio antennas
- with 8-pin connector for digital decoder, ajckids has decoders for retrofit
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||SBB - Swiss Federal Railways|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||9005033723965|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh