Roco 79954 - Electric Locomotive class 1293 (AC)
Scale: H0-Scale, 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
UPC or EAN: 9005033799540
System: AC 3-Rail for Marklin
Electric locomotive class 1293 of the Austrian Federal Railways, Epoch VI. Motor with flywheel. Drive on three axles. Two traction tyres. Four pantographs. Coupler pocket according to NEM 362 standards with close coupler mechanism. LED-lighting white/red changes with the direction of travel.
AC model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
- Rerun with new running number
- Authentic realization of the ÖBB Vectron with detailed roof design
- Freestanding handles partially made of metal
- Used in freight transport in Austria and in bordering abroad
- Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab
- Licensed ÖBB model
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||ÖBB - Austrian Railways|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||9005033799540|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh