Trix 16491 - Electric Locomotive BR 151
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: N-Scale (1:160)
Prototype: Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 151 heavy freight locomotive. "Traffic Red" basic paint scheme. The locomotive looks as it did around 2013. Use: Freight trains.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder for operation with DCC, Selectrix, and Selectrix 2. The motor has a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel and can be turned off. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism.
Length over the buffers 122 mm / 4-13/16".
- Era VI
- DCC/ Selectrix decoder
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in:- New Items 2014
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106164910|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh