Trix 16951 - Electric Locomotive ALEX
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
UPC or EAN: 4028106169519
Prototype: Prototype: ARRIVA class 183 (ES 64 U2) electric locomotive. Use: Passenger service (ALEX = Allgäu Express).
Model: Model: The locomotive has a 14-pin digital interface connector. It also has a 5-pole motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. They can be turned off by means of a bridge plug. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. The locomotive has cab lighting that can be activated with the 66840 decoder. Length over the buffers 122 mm / 4-13/16".
Highlights: Warm white LEDs for the lighting. Headlights and marker lights can be turned off.
Charlie's Tip: Cars to go with this locomotive can be found under item number Trix 15390.
- Era VI
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
- 14-pin connector
Released in:- New Items 2014
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB AG - German Bahn|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106169519|
Charlie Also Recommends
Installation Digital Decoder (C Track)
Regular price $3689 $36.89
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh