Trix 22837 - Heavy Diesel Locomotive class T44
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Heavy diesel locomotive, road number 5, (class T44), privately owned locomotive painted and lettered for the Swedish-Norwegian ore railroad MTAS, for switching ore cars in the ore harbor of Narvik. The locomotive looks as it did around 2010.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder with extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The 4-light headlights and a red marker light change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Additional light functions can be controlled digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons.
Length over the buffers approximately 17.7 cm / 6-15/16".
Highlights: DCC/mfx decoder with diesel locomotive sounds. Different light functions that can be controlled digitally. All axles powered. New handrails on the sides and ends.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Dual headlights front and rear
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Metal locomotive frame and boiler
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in:- New Items 2014
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106228377|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh