Trix 22918 - Diesel Locomotive class 218
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 218 general-purpose locomotive. Diesel hydraulic locomotive with electric train heating. Use: Passenger and freight trains.
Model: Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder with extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. All axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the headlights and marker lights. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. It also has a detailed buffer beam.
Length over the buffers 18.9 cm / 7-7/16".
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operated with the 60652/60653 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions when operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Up to 16 functions when operated with the 60212/60213/60214/60215 Central Station. The functions depend on how the locomotive is equipped.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights in the front, dual red marker lights rear that change over with the direction of travel
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers
Released in: - New Items 2014
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4028106229183|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh