Brawa 40613 - Tender Locomotive Tkp 11 PKP
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Prototype: Austrian locomotives also remained in Poland after 1918. From the 178 class, the PKP took over 27 units and classed them as TKp 11. After the Wehrmacht&rsquo, s invasion of Poland and the reclassification of ", German", locomotives, these were sorted into the 92², ², class. Nine locomotives were classified as 92 2202 - 2210. After 1945, one of these nine locomotives was returned to the Polish holdings. The former TKp 11-25 was given the number TKp 11-2 for the second allocation, and was retired in 1950. Because of the unclear restitution procedure, several of the other machines were returned to DB, these were decommissioned after 1950.
Photo shows order no. 40604 -40607, different version
- Metal boiler, water tanks, chassis and wheels
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
- True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Filigree reversing gear
- AC analog: alternating direction of travel not possible
Further information will be provided on the BRAWA website later this year.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278406138|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh