Brawa 40618 - Steam Locomotive with Tender 92.22 DRG (Digital Sound Smoke)
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Steam Locomotive with Tender 92.22 DRG (Digital Sound Smoke)
On 18th March 1938, the Federal Austrian Railways (BBÖ, ) were handed over to the Deutsche Reichsbahn by act of law, and the Federal Railway Directorates were converted to Reichsbahn Directorates. The Reichsbahn Central Office in Berlin issued a renumbering plan for all locomotives of the BBÖ, as of 25th November 1938. This plan provided for the renumbering of the 178 series into 92.22 series was numbered through with the fleet numbers 92 2211 to 92 2294.
- Metal boiler, water tanks, chassis and wheels
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
- True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Filigree reversing gear
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DRG - Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278406183|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh