Brawa 40628 - Steam Locomotive with Tender 178 Montafonerbahn
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
Steam Locomotive with Tender 178 Montafonerbahn
The 178.84 locomotive was built in 1909 under the works serial number 6123 by Krauss in Linz and delivered to the Imperial-Royal [Austrian] State Railways (kkStB). When the BBÖ, was taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DR), the locomotive received the Locomotive number 92 2231 which remained until it was decommissioned by the Austrian Federal Railway (Ö, BB) on 26 March 1970. After its decommissioning, the locomotive came to the Montafon Railway company in Vorarlberg. During the overhaul, the locomotive was given back its distinctive funnel (&bdquo, Kobelschornstein&ldquo, ). After its end of use on the Montafon Railway in 1993, the locomotive was transferred to the technical museum in Vienna.
- Metal boiler, water tanks, chassis and wheels
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
- True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Filigree reversing gear
- AC analog: alternating direction of travel not possible
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278406282|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh