Brawa 43105 - Electric Locomotive BR 242 DR, Sound
The &ldquo, Holzroller&rdquo,, as the electric locomotives of Class E 11/E 42 were also nicknamed, were supplied to the Deutsche Reichsbahn by VEB Lokomotivbau-Elektrotechnische Werke &ldquo, Hans Beimler&rdquo, in Henningsdorf from 1961 onwards. After 1970 the locomotives were then re-designated according to the valid regulations as Class 211/242 and for a long time they were the backbone of electric train transport at the DR.
- Additional mirror
- Finest paintwork and printing
- True-to-scale fan-grill
- Extra mounted steps and handrails in low material thickness
- Extra mounted windscreen wiper
- Fully functional pantograph
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278431051|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh