Brawa 70002 - Steam Locomotive 178 kkStB, I, DC Digital
This item is not in stock, but available to order.
UPC or EAN: 4012278700021
Steam Locomotive 178 kkStB, I, DC Digital
- Metal boiler, water tanks, chassis and wheels
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
- True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Filigree reversing gear
- Picture shows cars, this is the locomotive only!
INFO ABOUT THE ORIGINAL
Derived from the small locos with eight coupled wheels and compound drive ("Verbundtriebwerk") developed by Karl Gölsdorf for the Schneeberg railway in 1898, 211 machines of the 178 series were built until 1924. All locos were equipped with the typical funnel called "Kobelschornstein", but differed slightly in weight because of differently large storage tanks.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4012278700021|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh