Fleischmann 718083 - Steam Locomotive cl.50 DRB
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Scale: N-Scale (1:160)
Steam Locomotive serie 50 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft (DRG). Era II. Model with large Wagner smoke deflectors. The model is equipped with DCC decoder from factory for digital operation.
- True to the original livery and lettering.
- In-plane applied windows.
- Furnished driver's cab.
- Unobstructed view between tank and chassis true to the original.
- Moveable Heusinger control.
- Brake shoes between the driving wheels.
- Metal die-cast chassis.
- Motor with flywheel.
- Drive on all 8 wheels in the tender.
- 4 driving wheels feature traction tyres.
- Dual headlights and automatic coupling on both ends of the Locomotive.
- Automatic light change over.
- Locomotive tender with close coupler.
Prototype: The standard Locomotive of the series 50 was one of the most successful designs of the DRG. By 1943, 3164 of this mixed-traffic Locomotive were built. They were also used on branchlines thanks to the low axle load. The FLEISCHMANN model shows the Locomotive in the typical Era II version with dual headlights, boiler with four domes, Wagner smoke deflectors and 2'2 'T 26 trailing tender.
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4005575192552|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh