LGB 25554 - Alco Diesel Locomotive with Sound White Pass & Yukon
UPC or EAN: 4011525255543
The narrow gauge route of the White Pass & Yukon Railroad was originally built to bring gold prospectors at the time of the gold rush from Skagway to the interior. After the line had been shut down for a time for economic reasons, the first tourists were transported again starting in 1988 after a considerable increase in tourism.
The prototypical model of this Alco diesel locomotive has a wide variety of features, is available to order at ajckids.com and has among other things:
- Cab doors that can be opened,
- four-position selector switch for the mode of operation,
- general-purpose electrical socket with a safety feature,
- 2 encapsulated gear drives,
- 4 axles powered,
- traction tires,
- 12 electrical pickups,
- headlights that change over with the direction of travel,
- a multi-train control system decoder,
- digital electric sounds such as a horn, bell, brake sounds, etc.
The model weighs approximately 4,000 grams / 8 pounds 13 ounces.
Length over the buffers approximately 63 cm / 24-13/16".
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4011525255543|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for LGB 25554 as a .pdf file here:
LGB 25554 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh