Marklin 00760 - Set with 8 Freight Cars in the Display Era IV
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: Different freight cars used on the German Federal Railroad (DB). Type Eaos 106 high side gondola. Type Kbs 443 low side car with a container. Type Gbs 245 boxcar for the German Federal Postal System. Light weight tank car painted and lettered for German Shell, Inc.
Model: We have split the original large set in to sets of 8 cars, so that you do not have to buy 24 cars at once. There is 2 of each car type with different lettering in this set. Each car comes packaged individually with each package marked for that car.
2 gondolas with type Y25 trucks.
- Length over the buffers 16.1 cm / 6-5/16".
- numbers 00760-01 through 00760-06.
2 stake cars loaded with 40 foot containers.
- Length over the buffers 15.7 cm / 6-3/16".
- -One 00760-07 through 00760-09 Sea Land container car
- -One 00760-10 through 00760-12. American President Lines container car.
2 railroad mail cars.
- Length over the buffers 14.4 cm / 5-11/16".
- 00760-13 through 00760-18. 6
2 Shell petroleum oil tank cars.
- Length over the buffers 10.2 cm / 4".
- 00760-19 through 00760-24.
DC wheel sets Tank cars 2 x 36667900, otherwise 2 x or 4 x 700580.
- A large selection from early Era IV.
- Many car numbers for long trains.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883007601|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh