Marklin 18034 - Krupp Cab-Over-Engine Truck with a Flatbed
This item may be out of stock.
The availability has not yet been updated.
Prototype: Krupp cab-over-engine truck.
Model: The truck's superstructure is constructed of die-cast metal and the floor is on sheet steel. The truck has turned metal wheels with rubber tires. The radiator grill, headlights, and other details are picked out in color. The cab has an insert for windows. Vehicle length approximately 12.5 cm / 4-15/16".
- Reproduction of an absolute classic: the Krupp Krupp cab-over-engine truck in gray from the Sixties.
- Replica manufactured with the original tooling for the 8034 model from the past.
- Packaging in a historic design.
- This Krupp truck is delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
The Krupp truck, item no. 18034, is being produced in 2010 in a one-time series only for Insider members. When you place an order, we will need to get your Insider membership ordering card. Club members will receive an order form in their #2/2010 mailing, for the 18034 Replica Krupp Truck
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883180342|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh