Marklin 18038 - Fire Department Equipment Truck (Insider Model)
Shows to be in stock at Ajckids
Scale: All Scales
UPC or EAN: 4001883180380
Prototype: Magirus-Deutz curved hood truck with equipment superstructure.
Model: The superstructure and cab are constructed of die-cast metal and the floor is of sheet steel. The ladders are constructed of metal and are removable. The metal wheels are turned parts with rubber tires. The running boards, bumpers, and blue warning lights are picked out in color. A certificate of authenticity is included. Length 15.5 cm / 6-1/8".
- Late realization of a vehicle planned in the past yet not produced until now.
- Metal superstructures.
- Perfect add-on to the five-part series of replica vehicles (18023, 18032, 18031, 18034, and 18029).
- Certificate of authenticity included.
- Cardstock packaging in a historic design.
One-time series in 2012 only for Märklin Insider members.
|Availability||Shows to be in stock|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883180380|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh