Marklin 29217 - Swiss Starter Set - Branch Line Train
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: High speed train based on an Amtrak Acela high speed train. Five-part train set.
Model: The train has a battery powered drive and magnet couplers between the individual cars. There is a permanently coupled unit consisting of a motorized end car and a passenger car with a built-in battery holder. The train has 3 speed levels in both forward and reverse direction of travel, 3 sound functions, and triple headlights. Train length 61.0 cm / 24-3/8".
Contents: 12 no. 24130 curved track, 2 no. 24172 straight track, 2 no. 24188 straight track, and an easy-to-use, wireless infrared controller. 4 each AA and 2 each AAA batteries included. The train can be operated with 2 different frequencies, thus allowing you to add a second battery train.
This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and the entire C Track program.
- Battery operated train with light and sound functions.
- Magnet couplers used to make coupling cars child's play.
- A very suitable toy for children ages 3 and above.
- Sturdy C Track with the "Click System" for fast setup and takedown – even on the floor.
- Batteries included.
Released in: New items brochure 2012
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||SBB - Swiss Federal Railways|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883292175|
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh