Marklin 29890 - Freight Train with a Class 89.0 Digital Starter Set
New for 2023.
UPC or EAN: 4001883298900
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 89.0 tank locomotive, a gondola, a "Gasolin" tank car, and a type Rlmms 56 stake car.
- Ideal way to get started in the digital world of Märklin H0.
- Automatic registration of the locomotive at the Mobile Station with the built-in mfx decoder.
- Easy-to-set-up C Track layout.
- The cars include Relex couplers for a high level of play enjoyment.
- Starter set for the 70th anniversary of the Märklin class 89.0 cult locomotive.
Model: The Marklin 29890 locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and a special motor. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. The locomotive has triple headlights that will work in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. There are coupler hooks on the locomotive and Relex couplers on the cars. They can be swapped.
Train length 45.5 cm / 17-7/8".
Contents: The set consists of 12 no. 24130 curved track, 4 no. 24188 straight track, and 4 no. 24172 straight track.
There is a track feeder box, a 36 VA / 120 volt switched mode power pack, and a Mobile Station. The set has an illustrated instruction manual with many tips and ideas. This set can be expanded with the C Track extension sets and with the entire C Track program.
Publications- Fall New Items 2023
This item is currently out of stock.
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883298900|
Instruction Manual Download
Download the instruction manual for Marklin 29890