Marklin 36630 - Class 187.1 Electric Locomotive
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 187.1 electric locomotive (TRAXX AC 3). Built by Bombardier as a regular production locomotive from the TRAXX 3 type program.
Model: This electric locomotive is constructed of metal and has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The locomotive has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that will work in conventional operation and that can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends are turned off, then the "Double 'A' Light" function is on at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. There are 2 mechanically working pantographs (no power pickup from catenary).
Length over the buffers 21.7 cm / 8-1/2".
- Completely new tooling for the modern Bombardier TRAXX 3 electric locomotive.
- A built-in mfx decoder and a variety of sound functions included on the locomotive.
- Version with imitation flex panels on the sides of the locomotive.
- Detailed, affordable beginner's model with extensive features.
This item is currently out of stock.
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn AG|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883366302|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 36630 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 36630 Instruction Manual
Charlie Also Recommends
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh