Marklin 37002 - DB cl 211 Diesel Locomotive MFX+
Scale: H0-Scale (1:87)
System: 3-Rail AC (for Marklin)
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 211 diesel locomotive. The locomotive looks as it did around 1980.
The locomotive has an mfx+ digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has detailed buffer beams. Brake hoses that can be installed on the locomotive are included.
Length over the buffers 13.9 cm / 5-1/2".
- Equipped with the new mfx+ digital decoder.
- Operation possible in beginner, advanced, and expert modes.
- Simulated operating supplies usage.
- Realistic running characteristics such as constant speed.
- Simulated engineer's cab in the Central Station 2 display.
- Control of the model in the cab mode by means of the touchscreen on the Central Station 2.
- These new functions are only available in conjunction with the Central Station 2 starting with firmware Version 3.0.
|Control Unit||Mobile Station||Mobile Station 2||Central Station|
|Diesel locomotive op. sounds||X||X||X||X|
|High Pitch Horn||X||X||X||X|
|Rear Headlights off||X||X||X|
|Low Pitch Horn||X||X||X|
|Front Headlights off||X||X||X|
|Sound of squealing brakes off||X||X|
This item is currently out of stock.
|Edition||Märklin Dealer Initiative (MHI) Exclusiv Model|
|Railroad||DB - German Bahn|
|System||3-Rail AC (for Marklin)|
|UPC or EAN (GTIN)||4001883370026|
Instruction Manual Download
You can download the Instruction Manual for Marklin 37002 as a .pdf file here:
Marklin 37002 Instruction Manual
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh